Rewatching Skins UK all over again.
- Giles: Buffy, living with somebody is never easy. Especially for an only child...
- Buffy: Giles, listen to me, ok? When she sharpens her pencils she measures them with a ruler to make sure they're all the same size.
- Giles: Which is fussy, I agree, but everybody has their idiosyncrasies. You'd do well to learn to tolerate them.
- Buffy: Or I'll end up an old lady who can only live with cats?
- Giles: Something like that.
No one is a slut. “Slut” is a made-up word to keep women from having as much fun as men. A person who enjoys sex is just a person and a person who is a virgin is also just a person and everyone should lay off each other’s sex lives. Retire the word “slut” please. — 20 Things We Need To Stop Talking About In 2013 (via anxietyanimal)